Eurobank Direktna presents the mobile banking application that allows you to conduct banking transactions simply through your mobile phone, without a need to visit a physical branch office. The application is available for both IOS and Android mobile device users with operating system version 5 or higher.
Activating and using this service is free of charge (there are no maintenance fees nor service activation fees).
You will be able to completely safely and securely:
- Pay your bills – without any fees for users of dinar packaged current accounts Euro Plata Premija, Euro Plata Gold, Euro Plata Sport, Exclusive and Zlatne Godine
- Check the current balance and past transactions on any account, loan and credit card you have with the Bank
- Perform instant payments, 24/7 – without a fee*
- Pay your loan or credit card installments
- Exchange foreign currencies at a better foreign exchange rate when buying or selling euros (2.00 RSD compared to the Bank's standard foreign exchange rate)
- Transfer funds from your credit card to your current account, at a 50% lower fee during the promotional period**
- Transfer money between your own foreign exchange accounts
- Send transaction order confirmation to your e-mail address
- Use the options to create templates, or create a new order by simply copying an existing order
- Create orders with an execution date in the future
- Modify the app to your needs by using the options to change the names of accounts, loans and cards, change the PIN for transaction validation or change the login password
- Check current foreign exchange rates
- Check the expiry date for your current account overdraft
- Search the map of Eurobank Direktna's ATMs and branch offices
- Use the credit calculator for different types of loans
From now on you no longer need to enter the code every time you access the Eurobank Direktna mobile application, nor to remember or change the password. All you have to do is place your finger or set the device to scan your face and you will be granted access to the application.
The only requirement is to set your device to unlock by fingerprint or face recognition, if your device supports it of course.
How can I activate this function?
If your device is not set for automatic app updates, you must download a new version from the App Store / Google Play Store, depending on the platform or device you are using (IOS or Android). After downloading the new version, you must log in to the application, then go to user settings and enable the login using biometric data.
Once you've verified the terms and conditions, you'll be able to sign in to the app by scanning your face * or fingerprint, depending on the model used by your device.
The security of our users comes first, so when using biometrics to access the application, biometric data is not exchanged with the Bank and the Bank does not have access to your biometric data. The data is stored exclusively on your own device.
Remember that logging in with biometric data uses the unlocking function of your device itself, so that anyone whose face or fingerprint scan can unlock your device will be able to access your application. For your security we advise you to activate this option only if you save only your own biometric data or scanned face or fingerprint to unlock the device.
* Access to the application by a face scan is enabled for users of the IOS operating system (apple iphone X, iphone XS, iphone XR, iphone XI, iphone XI PR) or of Android devices with version 10. Access by fingerprint is enabled for Android users from version 6.0.
NEW! From now on you can use our mobile banking application to divide payment transactions for goods purchased with a credit card or cash withdrawal transactions made with a credit card on an ATM into several installments with just a few clicks.
You can split these transactions within 60 days from the day when they were performed.
** for users of dinar packaged current accounts Euro Plata Premija, Euro Plata Gold, Euro Plata Sport, Exclusive and Zlatne Godine; for individual payment orders up to 300,000.00 RSD. Payment orders for 300.000,01 RSD and above are charged in accordance with the Bank's Tariff of Charges.
**The promotional period lasts until 31 December 2021.