1.Splitting credit card transactions into instalments
To split the last transaction into instalments you need to:
- Choose option No 1, sub-option 1.
- Insert the last 6 digits of the credit card
- The answering service will read the amount of the transaction to be split and the possible number of instalments for this amount (three, six, nine or twelve instalments). You should then confirm your choice by pressing the # button.
- You will receive a message that your request has been accepted
For other information related to splitting a transaction into instalments you should:
- Choose option No 1, sub-option 2
- When speaking with the operator split one of your previous transactions into instalments or ask for information on splitting into instalments
2. Check credit card balance
- Minimum amount to be split into instalments is 3,000.00 RSD
- Transaction amounts ranging from 3,000.00 RSD – 6,000.00 RSD can be split into 3 or 6 instalments
- Cash withdrawal at the Bank counter or ATM can be split into 3 or 6 instalments
- Transaction amounts over 6,000.00 RSD can be split into 3, 6, 9 or 12 instalments.
To check the available funds on your credit card you should:
3. Check your current account balance
- Choose button No 3, sub-option 2
- Enter the last 6 digits of your credit card
- The Answering Service will read the amount available on your credit card
To check your current account balance you need to:
- Choose button No 3, sub-option 1
- Enter last 4 digits of your account
- The Answering Service will read the current balance of your account, the amount of the overdraft (if you have one) and the number of outstanding cheques (if you have them)
Note: If you enter the credit card numbers or your current account numbers incorrectly and if you are making a call from a phone number which is not registered in the Bank system, your call will be diverted to the first available operator.