Our Vision & Values
Our goal is to be the bank of preferred choice for making financial decisions for our clients, citizens and legal entities in Serbia, while operating with the sense of responsibility towards our clients, employees, stakeholders and social community”
As one of the main pillars in maintaining the stability of the domestic financial system, Eurobank Direktna a.d. is a reliable partner and a safe choice for many clients. Our vision is aimed at creating a climate of trust and understanding among the employees of our Bank with the constant development and improvement of relationships with clients, partners and the community in which we operate. We believe that these are necessary elements for further dynamic growth.
Eurobank Direktna runs its daily operations and implements development strategy on the basis of strong principles and values, such as
- Equality - We offer equal opportunities and treatment to all our employees. We value teamwork, collaboration and commitment.
- Innovation - We keep pace with changes in society, strive for innovation and pay special attention to new ideas.
- Social responsibility - Corporate social responsibility is an integral part of our business strategy. We act responsibly to the community in which we operate and contribute to its continuous progress.
- Empathy - We understand the needs of our clients and strive to be their support in achieving long-term stable relations.
- Trust - We build a relationship of mutual trust with clients while constantly enhancing the quality of our products and services.
- Efficiency - We are committed to reaching the set goals and endeavour to achieve the outstanding results.
Based on our key principles and values, we nurture the team spirit, cooperation and trust among employees, while at the same time strengthening foundations of our Bank's operations in the Serbian market, as well as relations with clients and shareholders. These values are embedded in our everyday practice and behavior, while defining the way we operate as an organization.