Take the truly powerful refinancing loan in Eurobank Direktna
And do something impressive!
Eurobank Direktna offers a refinancing loan to help you consolidate your financial obligations and simplify your life while saving time and lower the monthly payment.
- Only one monthly installment
- Pay all obligations at one place
- More time for you
- Extra cash, if you need it
- Fast loan approval process
- Long repayment period
Refinance your credit obligations with another bank quickly and easily - without going to that bank. Instruction of the National Bank of Serbia enables you to simply change the bank and refinance all your credit obligations with a loan from the bank whose conditions suit you best. We will take over all the communication with the bank whose loan you want to refinance, until the closing of that loan.
Amount: 64,000 - 2,000,000 RSD
Nominal interest rate:
- For Payroll clients, for loan amount ≥ 600,000 RSD: 7.67%, variable (6.5% + 3m Belibor)*
- For Payroll clients, for loan amount <600,000 RSD: 8.67%, variable (7.50%+ 3mBelibor)*
- For Non Payroll clients: 16.17%, variable (3m Belibor +15.00%)*
- For Payroll clients, for loan amount ≥ 600,000 RSD: from 8.07%,
- For Payroll clients, for loan amount <600,000 RSD: from 9.18%,
- For Non Payroll clients from 17.70%
Tenor: 12 - 71 months Loan fees:
- Disbursement fee: no disbursement fee
- Bill of exchange: 50 RSD
- Credit Bureau report: 246 RSD
|Loan type (RSD)||Payroll loan||Payroll loan||Non Payroll loan|
|Loan amount (RSD)||600,000 ||300,000 || 300,000|
|Tenor (months) ||71||71||71|
| Disbursement fee|| 0%|| 0%|| 0%|
|Installment (RSD)||10,574||5,436|| 6,631|
|Total paid amount (RSD) ||751,034||386,260||471,070|
|NIR* (variable) || 7.67%|| 8.67%||16.17% |
|EIR** (variable) || 8.08%|| 9.20%||17.74% |
*Nominal interest rate is variable, annual and is defined as the sum of 3m Belibor and margin. **EIR is calculated using a value of 3mBelibor which is 1.17% as of 30.06.2022. The calculation of the EIR included: bill of exchange (50 RSD) and Credit Bureau report (246 RSD). Nominal interest rate is determined on a quarterly basis in January, April, July and October when the variable element is aligned with the values of the officially published reference rate on the last day of the month that precedes the month in which the adjustment is made The changed variable interest rate will be applied in the first accounting period that starts after the change. Conditions for Payroll clients refer to refinancing liabilities from another bank, or refinancing existing credit obligations within Eurobank Direktna with minimal amount of additional funds of 100,000 RSD.
If you are interested in cash loan, have a look at our most superior cash loan ever: Cash loan
Visit the nearest branch or call free Contact center number 0800 111144, where today you can schedule an appointment with our advisors.