We at Eurobank Direct believe that good and open communication, respect for your opinion and mutual trust are the key values of our cooperation. Therefore, we invite you to send us your complaint, question, suggestion or praise that will help us make our products and services more better.
We hope to get to know you better, so that we can understand your needs and expectations and thus build good partnerships.
Client Relations Department
Eurobank Direktna a.d.
Vuka Karadžića 10
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
You can contact Eurobank Direktna in one of the following ways:
- Submit a complaint
- Send a question, suggestion or compliment
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Network: Nearest branch
- Eurobank Direktna Contact Center: 0800 1111 44 (free call) and +381 11 2023 353 * (For calls from abroad and from mobile phone, calls are paid)
- By mail to the address: Eurobank Direktna ad, Customer Relations Department, Vuka Karadžića 10, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
You can file a client complaint in writing, as follows:
- By sending a written complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting a written complaint on the Bank's form or in free written form at any branch of Eurobank Direct Bank
- By sending a written complaint by mail to the address: Eurobank Direktna ad, Vuka Karadžića 10, 11000 Belgrade
The Bank has no obligation to consider an oral complaint.
The complaint must contain the data of the submitter, as well as the data from which the relationship with the Bank to which the complaint relates can be unambiguously determined, as well as the reasons for filing that complaint. The Bank will not charge a fee or any other costs for handling the complaint.